12.08.2010

Nearing Years End


It has been a summer, fall and now winter of huge change, growth and elation.
I spent most of the summer enjoying a new relationship with a wonderful man, which has now continued to grow into a full time life together.



Robert and I had this picture taken at Labor Day.











Robert took me to my first NFL game to see our boys, Oakland Raiders! It was great!



I participated in many shows over the early autumn months including Phoenix Pagan Pride Day at Phoenix College in early October!

In early November, I underwent corrective surgery on my right shoulder. It turned out I had two tears which had begun to inhibit my ability to create anything with pain! My ortho surgeon placed 3 screws in the upper Glenoid of my right shoulder to correct a SLAP and Bankart Lesion tears. So I have now begun the recovery process. And while I can type with both hands now, it is a stretch to do so.

Ocean
Dec. 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment