2.25.2011

Nearly Whole Again!!

It's been a long, cold winter here in Arizona.  Yes, it does get cold here.  And with the recovery process slow and steady, I have had time to think about the creations I want to start with this spring. I have been cleared by my surgeon, after he had to go back in and do a manipulation.  My shoulder had started to freeze and inhibit the healing process.  

With my first art show in less than a months time I am excited to get back to work.  During January I revamped my entire booth, taking some much needed time to create an inviting, sophisticated and creative booth to showcase the Spirit Rosaries©, Gaia Tiles©, Magick Magnets© and Celtic Coasters© I am now offering.  I am also presenting a new jewelry line at the Faerie Frolic in Gilbert on March 19th!!  I am calling them Celtic Wishing Stones©.  They are made from natural stone donuts and magickal charms.  They are simple yet elegant and will be a huge hit!!  Look for pics soon.  

Well, I am off to create!!

No comments:

Post a Comment