4.12.2010

I've Been Tagged - 1st File, 10th Photo


Discovered today I have been tagged by Goddess Adornments
So I decided to join in on the fun!! Here's my photo and it's story.

As of January 18, 2010 I became single. The love of my life decided he wanted to live without me, so he asked for a divorce. After 10 years I found myself lost, alone and fearful of the road ahead. This photo is one taken of my new living room entry, of my new small home without my husband. While I understand the path which lead me here, I am (was) not necessarily without pain, anguish and fear. So, in order to move forward, I created my new home with hope, care and thoughtfulness. In this understanding, I believed that one day (hopefully soon) I would come to feel strong and fearless as I did when I was married and not facing the world alone.


Rules are as follows:
The Rules are as follows
Go to a photo file,
open the 10th photo
blog about the story
tag 5 more of your favorite bloggers

Here's who I tagged:
Bisou Bisou Beads
Shaiha's Ramblings
Vulva Love Lovely
An Apple A Day
Simply Stacie


No comments:

Post a Comment