10.15.2009

The Week After A Show

I do love doing outdoor art shows. I adore interacting with new customers, friends and admirers. What I don't love about it is the down week I have following the completion of the show. I always manage to be so worn out from all the prep and then the show that all I want to do is sleep for a week.
I do not have this luxury this time. I am leaving for Eureka Cali in a months time to care for my mother during her shoulder replacement surgery. I will be in Humboldt during the busiest time of the year for an artist. I have to prepare all the items available at my Etsy and Artfire shops for shipping so my hubby can send them off with ease!!
I have to shoot pics and get pages prepped for all the items which didn't sell last weekend and I just cant seem to shake the exhaustion. Here are a few pics from Phoenix PPD






No comments:

Post a Comment