8.12.2011

Close Out Sale

Greetings everyone,

As with all artistic energies, they ebb and flow like the tide.  Mine are no different!!  I am moving in a new direction with polymer clay.  The new line is called Magickal Portals by Wyndsong.  They are created to be a link between the mundane and the magickal, mystical world of Faerie, Sprite and other creatures.

As a result of this shift, I will no longer be creating the Celtic Coasters and Gaia Tiles lines.  All items now listed in my shops are reflecting huge discounted prices.  Once the stock I have is gone, it will not be replaced!!  If you always wanted an item from these lines, now is the time to purchase!!

Once again, I wish to thank all my customers for their support of the last two years, and hope to entice you with my new goodies.  Keep a watchful eye for listings and images of the portals to appear randomly!!

Blessings
Ocean






No comments:

Post a Comment