4.25.2011

Artuit App for Etsy Sellers

Greetings folks,
I was wandering around the Etsy apps and discovered this little gem!!

It's called Artuit. Alan, who built the app, did so for his wife who is an Etsy Seller
It is a desktop app which is linked to your Etsy shop. It creates a website on his servers (if you dont own a domain) or you can have your domain put on a custom server.
The interface is simple to use, it imports all your listings, creates a site ( which you can customize) with all your product.

I set it up quickly, and love that I was able to use my own domain www.wyndsongdesigns.com

Artuit is a great program and I recommend it for all sellers who want to have a bigger web presence without the work of a separate website!!

Visit Alan at artuit.com or here on Etsy at www.etsy.com/shop/Artuit

The initial cost is $50.00 which includes 3 months of service. You can reap referral rewards too!!

Be sure to tell him I sent you - Wyndsong Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment